The ‘Trump Selection’ has finally landed in UK supermarkets. And it looks as fabulous as it sounds: freshly chlorinated chickens reared with no care by underpaid farmers in the US, pesticide-filled baby food with traces of arsenic and limitless sugar to help your child grow stronger… and more to come soon!
We’re kidding. These products are not yet available in the UK, but they could be after a trade deal with Trump!
And that’s no joke.
Secret talks have already started between the US and the UK. A trade deal with Trump could undermine food and environmental standards, further open the NHS to US corporations, see medicine prices massively increased and block climate action. But we can stop this!
Take action against a toxic trade deal with Trump
Those who have signed to date...
Help us get to 90000
Take action in your local area
Order a #TrumpInYourTrolley activist pack and take action at your local supermarket to raise awareness about the dangers of a US-UK trade deal.
How to take action
Each pack contains:
- 3 copies of our ‘Trump selection’ chlorinated chicken box
- 3 copies of our ‘Trump selection’ baby food box
- 6 spoof price tags for supermarket shelves
- 10 copies of our petition against a toxic US-UK trade deal
- 2 posters
- A fact sheet with more information about the ‘Trump selection’ boxes
All you need to do is:
- 1) Assemble the boxes of chlorinated chicken and baby food from this pack
2) Visit your local supermarket and place the boxes on a shelf in the relevant food section. You can also slide the price tags in the plastic sleeves on the shelves. Alternatively, if you’re self-isolating or just don’t feel like visiting the supermarket, you can place the boxes in your own fridge, cupboard or on the dining table.
3) Take a few pictures and share, add your personal message and share your post or tweet on your social media using the hashtag #TrumpInYourTrolley
4) After you’ve taken the picture in a supermarket, please take the boxes and the price tags off the shelf and carry them away with you