The ‘Trump Selection’ has finally landed in UK supermarkets. And it looks as fabulous as it sounds: freshly chlorinated chickens reared with no care by underpaid farmers in the US, pesticide-filled baby food with traces of arsenic and limitless sugar to help your child grow stronger… and more to come soon!
We’re kidding. These products are not yet available in the UK, but they could be after a trade deal with Trump!
And that’s no joke.
Secret talks have already started between the US and the UK. A trade deal with Trump could undermine food and environmental standards, further open the NHS to US corporations, see medicine prices massively increased and block climate action. But we can stop this!
Take action against a toxic trade deal with Trump
Those who have signed to date...
Help us get to 70000
Take action in your local area
Order a #TrumpInYourTrolley activist pack and take action at your local supermarket to raise awareness about the dangers of a US-UK trade deal.
How to take action
Each pack contains:
- 3 copies of our ‘Trump selection’ chlorinated chicken box
- 3 copies of our ‘Trump selection’ baby food box
- 6 spoof price tags for supermarket shelves
- 10 copies of our petition against a US-UK trade deal
- A ‘how to’ guide that explains how to take action in more detail
- A fact sheet with more information about the campaign
- A template press release to send to your local press
All you need to do is:
- Assemble the boxes
- Visit your local supermarket(s)
- Place the boxes in the chicken and baby food sections. You can slide the price tags in the plastic sleeves on the shelves to help make the products more visible.
- Take a few pictures and share them on your social media using the hashtag #TrumpInYourTrolley and a link to www.trumpinyourtrolley.com
You could also set up a stall outside your supermarket and talk to people in your area about our trade campaign. Find out whether there is a Global Justice Now group in your area by ticking the checkbox at the bottom of the form or get in touch using the contact details on our website.